I started my position as an SEO Strategist and video Content Producer. Back then it was tricks of the trade to get a rank 1 in Google. Since huge industry changes my career developed into a permeant Full Stack Developer position. While the focus of Industrial Traffic is still SEO/SEM as an end result, the road to success is much longer. SEO would shine when all of the components in a proper digital campaign align correctly.
We served over 30 retainer clients with ongoing digital marketing solutions for service based industries. These clients included gmfco.com, baronmachine.com, hca.hitachi-cable.com/ , wrabacon.com , healeytreeworks.net, appliedinksolutions, padprinters.com , nu-cast.com and many more.
You can find more on their portfolio page.
Working at Industrial Traffic my duties included:
- Setting up local development environments for each client.
- Building Responsive Websites.
- Exporting Assets form Photoshop, Illustrator and Invision.
- Optimize code and use best practices on builds.
- Pushing Changes live.
- Commit changes to GIT .
- Ongoing Task Management and Communications via Slack.
- Theme WordPress to match websites, Child Themes and Custom Functions.
- Update server, wordpress, plugins and find / fix vulnerabilities.
- Create custom email templates.
- Monitor Website uptime and status.
- Ongoing digital marketing A/B , Adwords and Conversion tracking.
- Add Analytics and Tag manager to all retainer clients.
- Create Video and Photo content for digital marketing campaigns.
- Create Schema markup where applicable
- Create Social Media Assets to be used in digital campaigns.
- and much more…